Back in April, I was interviewed by Jim Wood on his radio program “Abiding in Christ”. You can find the audio here.
Archive for the ‘Interviews’ Category
Back in February, I was interviewed by Debbie Chavez on her radio program. We discussed the vision behind the Redemption book and walked through some of the books highlights, chapter by chapter. Click here to listen.
- What events in your life and ministry led to the writing of this book?
- What are some friends and influences who helped to shape your thinking for Redemption?
- What are you hoping the book does both for individuals and churches/ministries?
- How is the approach you are taking in the book different than other Christian teaching on life change?
- How has God worked in your life as you’ve taught this content and written this book?
- Who is this book written for?
- Your book addresses both the sins we commit and the suffering we encounter in life—addictions and abuses. How are these two themes connected?
- The outline of your book follows the outline of the Book of Exodus. Why have you ordered it that way?
- Why did you write this book? What, if anything, does it offer that is not already out there?
- What do you hope people will learn about God from this book?